The Chick3n Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the server is on but crashes my game...

2 posters

Go down

the server is on but crashes my game... Empty the server is on but crashes my game...

Post  Jonislav Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:02 pm

So today 30.12.2012/12.30.2012 (depends on the place in the world (EU/USA...)) i want on the server 'cause it was on after SOOOO much time 'cause of the update from 1.3.2 to 1.4.6 and it was working fine for a few minutes but then it crashed my minecraft so i re-joined and it hapened again and again! i even went to the truble of un-installing all my mods and texture packs and it didn't help! i know it's not my camps / minecrafts fault 'cause when i play on singleplayer/ other servers it works fine! please fix this! I REALY love the server (would donate but don't have paypal/ a credit card) and would like to play on it once more!

p.s.
Why can't I through (default button Q) any item in the Nexus?
Jonislav
Jonislav

Back to top Go down

the server is on but crashes my game... Empty Re: the server is on but crashes my game...

Post  Chick3nman512 Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:47 pm

The server shouldn't be crashing you. It isn't crashing anyone else. Any more details? Also, I think item drops are restricted in the nexus so people don't drop things into the void and lose them.
Chick3nman512
Chick3nman512
Admin
Admin

http://chick3nman.com

Back to top Go down