The Chick3n Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZigZag alt character griefing my house and destroyer my protected chests.

4 posters

Go down

ZigZag alt character griefing my house and destroyer my protected chests. Empty ZigZag alt character griefing my house and destroyer my protected chests.

Post  Praxos Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:28 am

I dont know how he did it but he did. My house was completly gone with all my chests and all there contents gone aswell.

Praxos

Back to top Go down

ZigZag alt character griefing my house and destroyer my protected chests. Empty Re: ZigZag alt character griefing my house and destroyer my protected chests.

Post  zigzag32 Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Praxos wrote:I dont know how he did it but he did. My house was completly gone with all my chests and all there contents gone aswell.
I did no such thing.
zigzag32
zigzag32

Back to top Go down

ZigZag alt character griefing my house and destroyer my protected chests. Empty Re: ZigZag alt character griefing my house and destroyer my protected chests.

Post  Praxos Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:25 am

Txt said that that character said to you im zigzag. Then he checked the logs of my house and it said that your alt character griefed it and destryoed the chests that were protected.

Praxos

Back to top Go down

Post  bluedragon965 Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:00 am

the moderators of the server would do no such thing why would we destroy a server that we are in charge of maintaining.
bluedragon965
bluedragon965

Back to top Go down

Post  Chick3nman512 Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Coordinates of the area would be helpful.
Chick3nman512
Chick3nman512
Admin
Admin

http://chick3nman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Praxos Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:28 am

Sorry I dont have the coordinates but chick3n you know the house that I wanted fixed after we12347 griefed? Its that house.

Praxos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down